Saturday, September 12, 2009

Down on the Farm







I have never in my life seen a baby of any species drain a bottle as fast as this baby goat. Not even my son, who has been known to suck his avent dry before you can say "Fat Baby".

By the way, this sweet baby's name is "Diamond". Which led to more than a few inappropriate stripper jokes, but honestly, if you name your goat Diamond, she's probably destined for the farmyard pole. And you will be sure she'll pay for her straw in singles. While she's putting herself through goat school.

I've just now taken a good look at the picture of Scarlett and her friend Barrett walking in the goat pen, and as soon as I'm done with this entry, I think I need to go find her sneakers and burn them. Because OHMYGOD do you see what they are walking in? How did I not notice that? Oh yes. Perhaps it was because one of the farmers put a chicken on their head and walked around. CHICKEN. ON HEAD.

*faint*

Oh, and *vomit*.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hon, really that is so very cute!!