Thursday, January 21, 2010

And I understand the walls have ears.

Do you see it?

It doesn't really matter, because it sees you.

I don't know how to describe what it's like living with a 3 year old for the first time. I guess it's sort of like having Generalissimo Franco move into the pink bedroom upstairs, if Franco was a stoner that never paid attention to a word you said, and demanded a steady diet of Pirates Booty and Servatiis cookies. Yes. I'd say it's exactly like that.

I do, however, love the weird things I find around our house on a regular basis. One of Scarlett's duplo sets came with a sheet of eye stickers, so you could create a more 'realistic' duplo duck. Or horse. Or cow. You get the picture. But anyway, there are all these random eyes floating all over our house, and periodically I find something looking at me that wouldn't normally have that ability.

Cree--eeepy...

1 comment:

Gail said...

tee hee...at least it's just plastic eyes...could be more interesting