Monday, January 28, 2008

It's not you. It's me.

I've never been so glad to say goodbye to a month. You and me are through, January. I have had it with you. Get out. Gather your things and leave your key under the mat. We are breaking up.


I was asked to review a website on my blog, and I'm honestly trying to get to it, and eventually I will. But January has kicked my butt. Seriously, if you are curious as to why my butt is the size it is, it is because it is swollen from having been kicked.

...and while this post was neatly tucked in "edit posts", waiting for me to get back to it, I just realized that February isn't making any points either. I don't think I'll get serious with February. I think February will be my rebound month.

March. March is who I shall save myself for. See you on the 1st.

No comments: