Saturday, December 20, 2008

How do you hold a moonbeam in your hand?




Easy. Pick up a Canon Rebel XSi.

Bear with me. I'm still learning. Frankly, I'm finding it a little intimidating to take the dial off that safe little green rectangle - the one that means "Completely Automated, You Fool."

In the past 36 hours I've taken roughly 150 pictures and have loaded them all to my computer. And that's it. Because I just figured out that the photos take up so much memory that my sad little editor refuses to work with them. I can't even rotate.

All little problems aside, this is one hot camera. Unfortunately, my models have been a little difficult to work with, as one has a cold, and the other one has a problem with chasing tail. Her own. But you know models. The good ones are never easy to work with.

No comments: