Monday, January 12, 2009

When an Irresistible Force meets an Immovable Object.



And I do mean irresistible.

Many years ago, I took the Red Cross Lifeguard training class, and I think I remember someone mentioning that head wounds bleed a lot, but often they aren't as serious at they might seem.

What they failed to teach me at 15 was that the best treatment for such ailments are cartoon band aids and animal crackers. And that for the rest of the day, the patient might pretend to fall down and hurt themselves just so they can get more [you guessed it] animal crackers and sponge bob band aids.

2 comments:

hoopermom said...

she even makes a booboo look good! glad she's ok.
xo

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!