Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I know, I know.

But the nice young gentleman who is working on our computer, also has this pesky thing called a full time job, where they actually PAY him to work on computers. Novel idea.

We have started tossing around words like "Toshiba" and "Circuit City", so I really hope we'll be back in laptop world soon. This computer is just not conducive to blogging. It's a work horse; a Clydesdale. It tows flats of Budweiser in its spare time.

To keep you all coming back, I will tell you that I cut all my hair off today into what is known in some circles [not mine, because I have much more important things to do than focus on Brit Celebrity Gossip] as the "Pob". Which is the Posh Bob. As in Posh. Spice. Skinny? Odd looking chest? Married to David Beckham? Bunch of kids she couldn't possibly have given birth to?

Anyway, I only have blurry camera phone shots of the new 'do, so you'll have to keep checking back to see what it looks like. Which is good. Around here, we are loving it.

So again - no news on the computer, but hopefully soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have one word for you..."Apple".

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the hair!