Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Stay tuned to this space.

I finally get a camera that makes my blog a prettier place to visit, and our laptop dies. The computer I do all my blogging on.

Until we can figure out why it keeps going *kablooey*, and giving us nasty little messages, and not allowing me to do a system restore, I'm offline.

"When did this start happening, Sunday? I'll do a System Restore to Friday."

*bluescreen*

[Wow. Computer trouble makes me overuse punctuation.]

Well, obviously I got online to do this, but honestly, I do enjoy spending the evenings with my husband, not upstairs on the office computer. It's not like I don't like you, I do, it's just that I like him more.

Also, I would have to crawl behind my desk to locate an available USB port for my camera, and I think we all know how I feel about that sort of exertion.

No comments: