Sunday, July 15, 2007

A Gentle Observation



Dear Scarlett:

Your father and I have noticed a change in the last two weeks. You've gone from a very compliant baby, to one who seems to have formed opinions. Not wanting to stifle your urge toward human-hood, I do have one minor bit of constructive criticism. Do you think perhaps this latest personality development would have been better served AFTER the 5 hour plane ride to and from California? Particularly since babies are getting kicked off planes left and right.

Anywho, just something to teethe on.

Your loving mother, who will never be a burden,


Mommy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, they totally plan this stuff. "I shall wait until right before the trip to exert my WILL."

Wait until you have two. Then they plot together. "I will stay up ridiculously late with, perhaps, teething. Then you get up really early because your binky fell out of bed."