Monday, August 13, 2007

Dooce's peeps.


Today Show teaser while I was making Scarlett's breakfast:

"The Osmonds. Celebrating 50 years of great music!"

Response from disgruntled attorney behind me.

"How many years have they been making crappy music?"

The time may have come for Scarlett's first haircut. It was fun torturing my mom, but this morning she found her own hair and was tugging on it. While I prefer this to her yanking on MY hair, it is probably time to trim the Flock of Seagulls lock. She really does rock the look, but maybe she'd actually start crawling if she could see better.

I'm sad to think of Scarlett looking like a big girl, but blinding her is probably not the answer. I had hoped to hold off until her 1st birthday, but by then she may look less like an 80's rocker, and more like Cousin It.

No comments: