Saturday, August 25, 2007

Who doesn't love a good splash?




As my sister put it, I'm sort of 'sucking the life out of Kevin' this weekend. Lifting, carrying and bathing has all fallen on daddy. Luckily, the camera weighs significantly less than 10 pounds. Tomorrow when he escapes my clutches...I mean, goes back to work, I'll hopefully be back up to scratch.

Wednesday the baby and I head up east. A few days in Connecticut with my sister's gang, then joined by my husband to attend his cousin Michelle's wedding in White Plains. I am very excited, for two reasons. The first is that my sister is keeping her niece overnight for the wedding. The second is that on Thursday we are going into the city so I can see One Double O Double 2 -Shoe. The shoe department with it's very own zip code. 10,000 square feet of unaffordable bliss. Prada and Choo and Louboutin, oh my. Hello, lovers.

1 comment:

campbell said...

Take me take me take me take meeeeeeeee!!!!! I'm soooo jealous. Enjoy!

P.S. Scarlett out-cuted herself in those pictures. The bar has been raised!!!